What to wear?!

I can be a bit indecisive about what to wear and this leads me to changing several times in the morning or dissatisfaction and changing later in the day. I usually put together an outfit the night before (or earlier, sometimes I have several days in advance mentally laid out) and this cuts down on my dissatisfaction. Of course, returning home once again brought on the onslaught of indecision. So this morning I threw on my black knit dress for comfort and the shrunken sweater I found in the little boys' department at a thrift store (and hardly wear). But then when it was time to head outside the sweater with the cropped sleeves wasn't very comfortable under my jacket and my legs could get chilly, so my basic outfit changed again. And now I am already thinking ahead for the next several days to end this clothing drama!fashion, style, personal, thrifted, theclotheshorsefashion, style, personal, thrift, theclotheshorse



How do you people like the new basic backdrop? Wood paneled closet at my dorm lacking, I decided the bare wall in the basement next to the laundry room might be good. I can balance my camera on the stairs and interact with the bear.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment