Hisashiburi! Wie gehts?

I know you haven't seen or heard a peep from me in awhile, but are you ready to see double? I had some fun with one of the features on my father's camerafashion, style, theclotheshorse.fashion, style, theclotheshorsefashion, style, theclotheshorsefashion, style, theclotheshorse

Being away from the computer and stranded at my Grandmother's was actually very relaxing. I hope everyone had a chance to take some time away from life this season. My entire family went thrift shopping together, including my Grandmother. Ironically, I think I bought the least amount out of everyone--two vintage hats. Here are some more pictures from the general Christmas season splendor. Now I'm off to browse everyone's blogs, I have some catching up on my web-reading to do.theclotheshorse, presents, christmassnow, winter, theclotheshorsemirror, double, theclotheshorse

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment