Catch My Breath

Why do I never seem on top of things? Lately my to-do list is growing a mile long:

-Pick up books on hold from library so the librarians will stop sending me threatening e-mails.
-Mail 30 anonymous postcards (I make my own postcards and write inspirational quotes and then mail them anonymously to strangers, this batch reads "one kind word can warm the winter months") through campus mail.anonymous, postcards, secret, inspirational, strangersanonymous postcards, winter, secret, stranger
-Buy Christmas presents for everyone on my list--I'm running out of time!
-Draw up logo for Advertising project in time for group meeting.
-Burn The Streets CD for Elizabeth before I forget.
-Go to chapel in the morning and alternate chapel in the evening so I don't get chapel probation.
-Get a reasonable amount of sleep for once.
There's an idea of what I'm up to, not to mention the generic homework and campus part-time job. Such is life.vintage, thrifted, fashion, style, pleatedfashion, style, vintage

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment