Bowl Me Over

Some outfits make me excited about clothes/style, and this is one of those outfits. I bought this vintage wrap skirt ages ago and I do wear it, but the length is a bit difficult for me. It's too short to wear as a dress (a girl must be modest! ho-hum!) and then I thought--layer it over another dress you dummy! So I did and bound it with my vintage leather belt, completed it with grey crochet tights and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to show off my new bowling bag. I bought it on eBay and thought it was a bowling-style bag, but it arrived (so fast!) and was a legitimate bowling bag, sans ball. The metal structure for the ball popped easily out, leaving the lining intact and I was left with a tooled leather delightfully shaped bag. Sigh.skirt, dress, layering, fashion, leather, bowler, bag, stylelayering, fashion, style, leather, skirt, plaid, dress, pose

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment