Busy, Busy Legs

My legs are starting to become the center of attention when it comes to an outfit. I suppose that is how it goes when it is winter and you are determined to continue wearing skirts. I at least haven't starting pinning random brooches or butterflies to my legs (not that the thought hasn't crossed my mind).

Speaking of random pinned accessories. I've been hearing/reading a lot of buzz about whole feathered bird hair accessories. Coincidentally I stumbled across these bird clips and birds in a nests clips made out of a couple of feathers--the bodies being some form of paper/cardboard(?). The feathered fiends (friends?) were on clips that were meant to go on trees but could very easily go in hair as well. Being broke with the Christmas hols and needing to save money for books in the Spring, I resisted, but bookmarked the idea (ornaments=hair accessories).

And in honor of the day here is our family Christmas tree (which my mother and one of my sisters cut down themselves!!!), complete with over sized colored lights, ornaments tacky and shiny--no presents yet, they don't appear until night falls. We all like to slip down and put our own for others under the tree at various times once we think others are asleep.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment