Invasion of the Room Snatcher?

I'm in the process of packing and leaving my dorm today (finally!) so I thought I would post very quickly before I shut-down my computer and pack it up. I have to clear out half of my room because currently I am alone in a double room so my space might be invaded next semester by a stranger. I really hope this is not the case, I'll move to a single room (it is what I requested) as long as I can be alone. I wouldn't mind rooming with any of the ladies I have lived with before, but honestly I do prefer a room to myself. I definitely think a roommate might be frustrated with my late night photo shoots, art projects that cover the floor, and the tendency my clothes have of climbing out of the closet to socialize with each other on my spare bed or dresser.

Other announcements:
I'm been tagged again, so I am working on my list and will give it later.
I really appreciate all the feedback on the last post and you've all given me something to think about. Especially the criticism from other women, I will be mulling this over for awhile.
No time for my own pictures right now so here is an editorial to remind you to not let others put you in a box--or bubble:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment