Overload

I attempt to limit myself to two posts a day (sometimes there's a lot of inspiration, sometimes there's only a little), but sometimes I can not restrain myself. This is another "snowflake" post, only this snowflake is an op art creation by Andrea Dezso (and you thought your little snowflakes cut-outs were cute). Other cut-outs he has done is this series, which mixes the whimsical with the sinister: aliens, fires, natural disasters, etc. Unlike typical cut-outs these are layered one on top of another, to create these eerie and wonderful effects.

Those cut-outs remind me of these pictures I took in hall lounge which was decorated for Christmas. The twinkle lights inside the room, the reflects of the hall lights behind me and the odd light that was cast upon the snow, all gives this layered and interesting effect to these pictures.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment