Black, White, and Green

I played the board game "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" the other night. It was a really fun game and did a good job of stimulating dialogue between the sexes (as I surmise was the goal). We started playing around 10:30pm, a pizza and bag of oreos later we were still talking at 4:00am: basically, everyone had a great time. I also got to connect with a different group whom I don't know well or see outside of class. Who knows, I might be moving to NYC after college and sharing an apartment with one of them!

And for what I'm wearing. I like the color combination of black, white, and green over the more common black, white and red; I think this play is more subtle and playful. I wore both outfits, changing as it suited my mood. The houndstooth sweater is H&M from over a year ago that I only wore maybe once, until today.houndstooth, sweater, fashion, styleoxford, shoes, style, fashion, spectators, black, whitehoundstooth, fashion, style

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment