Streetsy

It's been awhile since I did a subversive art post and one of my friends was using colored dye on campus to turn snow in art, so it has been on my mind. So, today I bring you Streetsy. Streetsy is basically the "facehunter" of street art. For those of you not familiar with facehunter, I will explain. Streetsy is set up by a photographer with the design to compile as many street art pictures as possible into one cohesive archive. What this translates to is about 7 new pictures of street art every day. Very inspiring to say the least. I happen to be a big fan of street art, I look at pictures online all the time, snap my own when I can (and create my own stencils and subversify my campus when I have the time...).streetsy, eyes, street, art, graffiti, stylestreetsy, eyes, graffiti, street, art, stylestreetsy, graffiti, eyes, art, street, stylestreetsy, graffiti, eyes, art, street, style

Today the eyes have it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment