Print me a Pretty Picture

May I just share with you how much I love Kate Spade's print advertisements? Honestly, I could care less about the bags or whatever other item she might be hawking, I just adore the pictures. Does anyone remember the mix of old black and white images with poppy bright backgrounds and glam models from last year (I just flipped through last year's Dec. Vogue with Nicole Kidman on the cover and saw them again)? By far though my favorite campaign would have to be the large spread where the main model seems to be veiled in mystery and suspicion. Upon seeing these I promptly ripped them out, one hangs in a place of honor tacked to my wall with a thumbtac and the others were hastily pasted into my "idea" journal--ah, isn't that love the near-destruction and humiliation of a slip of paper?
The whole spread actually quite reminds me of How To Steal a Million with Audrey Hepburn.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment