We Work Hard, We Play Hard

clubbing, club, outfit, picture I went clubbing with my friends and we had a blast--partly for me because this is one of the first really "me" outfits I wore to a club. I usually suppress my skirt-y inclination and don skinny jeans or even the occasional pencil skirt to go club, when really I'm more of a frou-frou kinda girl ala Flying Saucer (and I mean that as a complete compliment). This day however, I wore an outfit that was totally me. Plus, I gave a sequined tank I never wear to a friend and she got free VIP passes, so next time we go she's getting me in!
frou frou, ballerina, clubbing, club, outfit, style, fashion, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, chic, girlyfrou frou, ballerina, clubbing, club, outfit, style, fashion, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, chic, girlyfrou frou, ballerina, clubbing, club, outfit, style, fashion, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, chic, girlyfrou frou, ballerina, clubbing, club, outfit, style, fashion, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, chic, girly

Outfit details: leotard- American Apparel, skirt- some shop in Japan, trench coat- some shop in Japan, tights- Target, shoes- Urban Outfitters

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment