We Share The Stars

Last night I lay outside with two dear friends; we shared blankets and stared up at the stars. The night was clear and our minds active as our thoughts and conversation chased from politics, faith, astronomy, music and through other interests. I watched three falling stars shoot through the sky, but I didn't waste a moment on wishes--it was the sort of moment that made wishes moot.

Today I am relaxing at my parents house. I've ripped apart old pancakes to feed to the birds and snacked on homemade food from Amish country. In a couple of weeks my parents will be moving again, all the way across the country and our brief year where our paths overlapped will be over. These weekends together and my ability to mooch off of them will end.theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, style, fashion, outside, spring, summer, daylight, redhead, button skirt, leaf bag, beaded, bag, pursetheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, style, fashion, outside, spring, summer, daylight, redhead, button skirt, leaf bag, beaded, bag, pursetheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, style, fashion, outside, spring, summer, daylight, redhead, button skirt, leaf bag, beaded, bag, pursetheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, style, fashion, outside, spring, summer, daylight, redhead, button skirt, leaf bag, beaded, bag, purse
Outfit details: shirt- bought in a shop in Japan, skirt- Urban Outfitters, sandals- Saltwater Sandals (gift), bag- gift (bought at a market on the Big Island of Hawaii, I believe)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment