Cramping My Style

My room is quite cramped at the moment. I haven't had a chance to unpack everything yet and a friend is visiting. This morning while getting ready I had to walk across my bed to get from one end of the room to another because my friend's bedding blocked the narrow path.

Work is going well. Lately though many people keep suggesting (or thinking) that I work in fashion. Maybe I should...pink, purple, flowers, floral, vintage, secondhand, trenchcoat, style, fashion, theclotheshorse, the clothes horsepink, purple, flowers, floral, vintage, secondhand, trenchcoat, style, fashion, theclotheshorse, the clothes horsepink, purple, flowers, floral, vintage, secondhand, trenchcoat, style, fashion, theclotheshorse, the clothes horsepink, purple, flowers, floral, vintage, secondhand, trenchcoat, style, fashion, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse

Outfit details: shirt- secondhand (Ann Taylor), dress (worn as skirt)- vintage, belt- secondhand, tights- Target, shoes- H&M, trench coat- some Japanese store

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment