Giddy As A Schoolgirl

I've been seriously swamped lately with the end of school, the beginning of work, and some plans for next semester, that I haven't been updating as much lately and I failed to mention some exciting news (although some very observant people have already noticed it).
A short while ago I received an e-mail from Naomi Nevitt representing TeenVogue.com and my response resulted in me being featured as their blogger of the moment! I can honestly say that I read Teen Vogue on a regular basis (and I wish I could get a subscription to Teen Vogue Korea since their editorials always seem to be phenomenal). Truth be told, my family teases me for buying Teen Vogue since I am not a "teen" anymore, however I don't think they're teasing now!teen vogue, blogger of the moment, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, style, fashion, vintage, aviators, spring, sunshine
I guess this also means the BIG reveal of my name...maybe now my preference for Alfred Hitchcock's Rebecca is better understood.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment