Say Hello To My Little Friends

I have been coveting a new pair of shoes for awhile, but funds being what they are (practically nonexistent), these desires were shelved. A short while ago however a lovely little e-mail arrived in my inbox offering me a gift card if I was willing to review the Marshalls Shoe Megashop--money for shopping? I was game.

So, the verdict: lots of variety and excellent prices. I was also pleasantly surprised to find a number of "on trend" items: avant-garde heels? patent accents? yes, please! Some of my favorite brands (Nine West) were available and I only had to choose.
I decided on this pair. Maybe it was the little trim detail, the Maryjane strap, or the hidden platform, or perhaps a combination of all of these elements--but I'm in love. My friends laughed at me because I wore them around my room yesterday while watching television in my pajamas, but when things are so pretty I don't want to take them off...theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, style, fashion, library, photoshoot, heels, vintage, secondhandtheclotheshorse, library, fashion, style, vintage, secondhand, dress, heelstheclotheshorse, fashion, style, vintage, secondhand, personal, heels, shirdress, dress, library, photoshoottheclotheshorse, fashion, style, vintage, secondhand, personal, heels, shirdress, dress, library, photoshoottheclotheshorse, fashion, style, vintage, secondhand, personal, heels, shirdress, dress, library, photoshoottheclotheshorse, fashion, style, vintage, secondhand, personal, heels, shirdress, dress, library, photoshoot
Outfit details: dress- vintage shop in Japan, belt- vintage, hat- secondhand, shoes- Madden Girl

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment