My Heart Is Going Boom, Boom, Boom...

My boss is out for the day and so I sit snuggled in my little corner browsing the web. I have made myself available to other office officials, but until they bite the hook this little fisher is free. It is a good feeling to have reached Friday; my back is slightly sore from bad posture, my eyes a little droopy from lack of sleep, but my soul is content. Someone in a nearby room is playing music and it drifts, dying to me while I make plans for the weekend and read my favorite blogs.

My blog is hardly a business (which explains why I'm so broke), so I don't have business cards with my blog on them. And I don't really want them. But I am very tempted to get a stamp made! Lookee at this website. I can design my own logo with some patterns they already have and they will make up a stamp for you. It would be brilliant to get one for the family. But at the end of the day what will you do with a stamp?
Still, here are a few potential candidates for a wee Clothes Horse to start work on.stamp, horse, personal, theclotheshorse stamp, horse, personal, theclotheshorse
Or you can enter the words/name you want and then some key words and allow them to design one specifically for you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment