A Room of My Own

I lay abed last night, staring at the ceiling and listening to my friend's even breathing. Why do I always seem to make friends with people who can fall asleep so quickly and easily when it is such a struggle for me? Her presence in my room, her things among my things, it is a bit of a struggle for me. This shared space, this new intimacy in our friendship frightens me. I have lived in my own room for so long--had my own secret, quiet place to retreat to and now that solace is gone. I am willing to share my space, my things, but so reluctant to share myself...print, dress, bow, neckline, blouse, vest, menswear, mini, tights, sheer, ballet, flats, vintage, theclotheshorse, style, fashion, personal, the clothes horseprint, dress, bow, neckline, blouse, vest, menswear, mini, tights, sheer, ballet, flats, vintage, theclotheshorse, style, fashion, personal, the clothes horseprint, dress, bow, neckline, blouse, vest, menswear, mini, tights, sheer, ballet, flats, vintage, theclotheshorse, style, fashion, personal, the clothes horseprint, dress, bow, neckline, blouse, vest, menswear, mini, tights, sheer, ballet, flats, vintage, theclotheshorse, style, fashion, personal, the clothes horseprint, dress, bow, neckline, blouse, vest, menswear, mini, tights, sheer, ballet, flats, vintage, theclotheshorse, style, fashion, personal, the clothes horseprint, dress, bow, neckline, blouse, vest, menswear, mini, tights, sheer, ballet, flats, vintage, theclotheshorse, style, fashion, personal, the clothes horseprint, dress, bow, neckline, blouse, vest, menswear, mini, tights, sheer, ballet, flats, vintage, theclotheshorse, style, fashion, personal, the clothes horseprint, dress, bow, neckline, blouse, vest, menswear, mini, tights, sheer, ballet, flats, vintage, theclotheshorse, style, fashion, personal, the clothes horse

Outfit details: dress- Urban Outfitters, skirt- Gap, shoes- H&M, vest- H&M, tights- some shop in Japan

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment