Kit 'N Kaboodle

My thanks to everyone for the feedback and suggestions on what to wear. I definitely feel I should toe the line with what is "appropriate," I mean business casual is open to interpretation.

I’ve entered the “My Favorite Spring Dress Photo Contest” with Marie Claire on Kaboodle and this is a shameless plug.
A few rules: You can enter as many pictures as you want, there are weekly winners and one grand prize winner. Everyone should go enter.
I will love you forever if you would be so kind as to vote for one of my looks.
More on that; does anyone have a favorite spring dress of mine I should submit?

Outfit details: cardigan- bought at some store in Japan, dress- H&M, belt- vintage, shoes- Gap, socks- gift

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment