Summer Theatrics

I finish work on the dot and race outside to my friend's waiting vehicle. As I hop in we speed away towards the movie theatre. The two friends I went with are the perfect movie companions--we laugh and comment together with nearly every scene. I allow myself to get caught up with the momentum on screen, not restraining my responses and truly enjoying myself. As one movie ends we slip into another theatre and another movie. Hours later, we emerge laughing and boisterous. Isn't this how summer is supposed to be?plaid, buffalo, shirtdress, dress, skirt, lace-ups, wedges, secondhand, vintage, office, appropriate, glasses, style, fashion, personal, theclotheshorse, the clothes horseplaid, buffalo, shirtdress, dress, skirt, lace-ups, wedges, secondhand, vintage, office, appropriate, glasses, style, fashion, personal, theclotheshorse, the clothes horseplaid, buffalo, shirtdress, dress, skirt, lace-ups, wedges, secondhand, vintage, office, appropriate, glasses, style, fashion, personal, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse
plaid, buffalo, shirtdress, dress, skirt, lace-ups, wedges, secondhand, vintage, office, appropriate, glasses, style, fashion, personal, theclotheshorse, the clothes horseOutfit details: cardigan- old school uniform, dress (worn as shirt)- bought in Japan, skirt- Urban Outfitters, shoes- bought in Japan

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment