The Brights, the Highs, the Lows

Yesterday I picked up several movies from the library and following dinner my friend and I lounged in my bed while watching "Lolita" and "The Virgin Suicides." Both had a sort of dreamy atmosphere and touched on the over sexulation of young girls. Sort of the perfect mood setting films for us before we went out clubbing...

I'm trying out the scarf-tying and I quite like it. My outfit feels a bit bright though, sometimes I want to dress like a sunburst and other days I want to just wear neutrals and soft tones... Can you tell I've been feeling random lately? Sometimes I wonder which way is up and which way is down...theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, style, fashion, vintage, retro, secondhand, headscarf, scarf, tyingtheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal, style, fashion, vintage, retro, secondhand, headscarf, scarf, tying

Outfit details: dress- Urban Outfitters, vest- H&M, shoes- Japanese shop (On the Couch), scarf- mother's old

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment