Creekside

I love the creek on our campus--it is great for throwing people in, but also for just lazing in the sunshine beside. Sometimes when you are terribly busy you just need to take time to breathe and enjoy the things around you.
Here's a shock: the two pictures of me on the branch over the creek were shot by a friend. Some of the first pictures I've actually allowed another person to take of me. I joke with my friends that I must have control of my "image" and all pictures of me must be approved. With these I was more concerned about my shoes falling off and into the water than how unflattering they might end up. Lo and behold, they aren't unflattering at all!
Outfit details: shirt- Banana Republic Outlet, skirt- Forever 21, scarf- thrifted, shoes- Urban Outfitters, socks- gift

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment