Walking With The Ghost

Why is it that as the weather gets brighter my mood gets darker? I feel a bit bereft at the moment. I'm used to things hanging over my head, items to accomplish and now I don't have them...or do I? I'm afraid I'm forgetting something terribly important. But what?

I'm spending more time alone, which I love, but as I do I turn more contemplative, reflective, and introspective--which usually turns somber for me. I'm not in the mean reds, or even the blues, maybe I've just slipped into limbo...
I do really like my pictures for today.
Outfit details: dress- American Apparel, skirt- American Eagle (customized by me), scarf- secondhand, necklace- vintage via Opulent Oddities, shoes- Dr. Scholls

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment