Uniquely Challenged

In order to curb my impulse shopping and most definitely my online shopping, I am self-imposing a unique shopping ban. My reasons are simple: I need to save money (many thoughts/plans swirling through my head), I don't need more (I just want it really bad), it's silly to keep buying things when I need to think about packing stuff away, and I already am awaiting packages to arrive the mail!

The ban is this: no shopping until I finish reading "War and Peace." Good, eh? Motivation to actually finish the book and kind to my wallet! I checked the book out yesterday and I intend to start today. Wish me luck!
Outfit details: dress- H&M, shoes- Seychelles via Amazon.com, necklaces- various sources
More views of the shoes are per requests.
Note: pictures were taking on the swinging bridge on my campus.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment