Housekeeping

An update on the Kaboodle contest (because I know you're all dying to know); if you still would like to vote for me, go here. (Note: if you need to register for a Kaboodle account it's free, you can have one for every e-mail you have, and they DON'T spam).

On blogging news: I am updating my link list, as you should be able to tell. If your link has disappeared/is misspelled/is broken, please let me know so I can fix it. Also, of you would like to do a link swap with me, let me know now. If I've never visited your site before, I can't promise to link to you; I like to familiarize myself with peoples' sites before I add them to my list.

Finally, the outfit. I'm obsessed with pastel tights at the moment and received my order of three pairs from We Love Colors awhile ago. It was finally cool enough to wear them out--yay! And here's my first foray.

Outfit details: dress- some shop in Japan, tights- We Love Colors, shoes- Urban Outfitters

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment