All Buttoned Up

With the onset of summer I find myself with much more free time in the evenings. Yes, my days are more jam-packed and I am exhausted from the early hours, but my afternoon time is my own--no homework, no obligations. I'm also usually rather socialized out and just want to lie around by the end of the day, so this is the perfect time to get busy on some of the DIYs that have been piling up in my head for awhile. My first project so far is this button collar. I like how all the buttons are randomly thrown together and in a variety of sizes but stay with a common color theme to keep them from being too busy. Onwards to the next project!

Outfit details: shirt- Urban Outfitters customized by me, skirt- secondhand, belt- vintage via an antique store, shoes- Nine West via Amazon.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment