Do You Rocket?

Yesterday it stormed (in the evening): thunder and lightning. I had to walk in the rain and my umbrella is missing. Today's weather should be the same. Stormy weather is making me profoundly happy at the moment.

Someone close to me just start an Etsy shop, NotThatBig. She screenprints onto secondhand shirts to make them more personal and no two will ever be identical. All the designs are rather unique and I quite like the "I Rocket" shirt.

Outfit details: shirt- Urban Outfitters, skirt- some shop in Japan, shoes- gift Urban Outfitters (I got them for my birthday ages ago, but every time I wear them the bows and memories make me feel like it's my birthday again!)


Oh and I entered yet another dress in that Spring Dress photo contest, this time my white vintage one. You can vote here.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment