And Fairytales Seem More Real Than Reality

EDIT: Sometimes I am a dolt... I'm a semi-finalist for the Kaboodle contest and I didn't even know! Ha! Anyway, PLEASE vote for me. I can't think of when I've ever won anything, other than the worst score in bowling at a birthday party...yes, they do give prizes to the worst scorer at parties.
I like wandering around my campus (even in the blistering heat) and finding places with dappled sunshine that remind me of The Secret Garden. When I was little I was desperate to find a place like the secret garden--my own private, beautiful place. Now though, I think I would rather have a secret library. It would be ideal to have a library housed in a greenhouse, but I fear the humidity would ruin the books...
Outfit details: shirt- Urban Outfitters, skirt- some shop in Sapporo, Japan, shoes- Urban Outfitters

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment