Playing With Drape

Jonathon Saunders Resort 2009 caught my eye. A lot of the looks reminded me of updated fairytale princesses for some reason (which is a look I'm currently really into), but mostly I was intrigued by some of the layered and draped hemlines I saw.drape, hem, runway, resort, 2008, jonathon saunders, style, fashion, color, daily, outfit, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal drape, hem, runway, resort, 2008, jonathon saunders, style, fashion, color, daily, outfit, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal

With a few safety pins I decided to attempt such a hemline for myself. I like the results, once again my trusty Forever 21 jersey dress was a malleable as I could desire.drape, hem, runway, resort, 2008, jonathon saunders, style, fashion, color, daily, outfit, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personaldrape, hem, runway, resort, 2008, jonathon saunders, style, fashion, color, daily, outfit, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personaldrape, hem, runway, resort, 2008, jonathon saunders, style, fashion, color, daily, outfit, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personaldrape, hem, runway, resort, 2008, jonathon saunders, style, fashion, color, daily, outfit, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, personal
Outfit details: dress- Forever 21, skirt (under)- American Apparel, shoes- Saltwater Sandals, belt- secondhand

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment