Best Tag Ever?

So, I got this tag from Adri of Adrift in the Blogsphere and I must say it is a very fun tag.Here are the rules:
1. Choose runway pictures from ANY season you like and choose 3 outfits for Day, Evening & Party.
2. Briefly explain why and state the name of the designer & which season the outfit is from.
3. Tag 3 other bloggers once you are done and let them know by posting a comment on their blog
(I cheated and chose four of everything...) I had so much fun, I felt like I was shopping for my ideal and eclectic wardrobe. It didn't matter that I don't have anything to go with a Givenchy dress (not to mention I lack the funds) because it came fully styled. And I would finally get my hands on those hair do-dads from the Chanel runway!
These are four looks I would totally rock during the day:
(from left to right: Jean Pal Gaultier, Marc Jacobs, Christopher Kane, and Prada)
Four evening looks--though I might style the Chloe differently I would love to wear the Chanel exactly that way and the Givenchy is a perfect dream!
(from letf to right: Miu Miu, Chanel, Chloe, and Givenchy)
My four party looks, not entirely sure what type of parties I would be invited to while wearing these, but I would love to party in them...
(from left to right: Zac Posen, Rodarte (love!), Alexander McQueen, and Christian Lacroix)
And I tag: White Writing, Fashion Art Mess, Jello on Springs, and Starbucks and Jane Austen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment