My Virtual Garden

Lately, I have written a number of bitter diatribes, but I have resisted posting them. Certainly, I could express distaste on a wide variety of topics (sexism, hate comments, and misconceptions). However, this blog is rather like my secret garden and why should I allow my own words to bring weeds or plagues into my soil? There is enough negativity in the world, so let's hope I allow some positivity to linger here for awhile longer.

In this strain, I will not complain about the rain storm outside, but rather celebrate the cooler weather and look forward to the opportunity to layer more tomorrow. Today I took my look from day to evening by layering a cardigan over my AA U-neck dress for work.secret, garden, american, apparel, street, fashion, style, personal, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, everyday, outfit, chic, ladylikesecret, garden, american, apparel, street, fashion, style, personal, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, everyday, outfit, chic, ladylikesecret, garden, american, apparel, street, fashion, style, personal, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, everyday, outfit, chic, ladylikesecret, garden, american, apparel, street, fashion, style, personal, theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, everyday, outfit, chic, ladylike

Outfit details: skirt- Forever 21, cardigan- some shop in Japan, dress- American Apparel, shoes- Urban Outfitters


P.S. Check out the temporary poll I listed on right. I'm curious to see what people think.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment