Signs of a Good Wardrobe?

I got dressed in the items I laid out the night before as routine and as I walked to work I realized how old everything I was wearing was. Every piece I have owned for over a year and many of them much longer than that. The blue dress was purchased more than two summers ago, the sandals while I was still in high school, and the belt is my "newest" item but it is vintage and purchased while I was in Japan. Yet, every piece still felt fresh and favorable to me, they were still items I adored and can see myself wearing for years to come. Signs of a good wardrobe? Perhaps...

Outfit details: dress- Urban Outfitters, shoes- some shop in Hawaii, belt- vintage
P.S. Thank you to every who has/is weighing in on the hair decision. Your comments are always appreciated and very helpful!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment