Troubled Love

My camera after a long suffering life of ill treatment finally decided to kick the bucket (or hit the bucket, it was all a blur during the fall, it might have hit and kicked and scratched a number of other things as well on the way down). After several failed attempts of reviving, the death certificate was issued. This was followed by a traditional Irish wake, where its many life tales were recounted, its reputation growing with each re-telling and each re-filling of my glass.


The period of mourning officially complete a fresh young new love was promptly ordered and I waited anxiously by the post office for days, barely giving up my vigil for food and rest. Finally after what seemed ages, the little beauty has arrived. I think this one will live as long as the other, I think it has the backbone necessary to survive in my life. The only predicament that remains, is what to name it (yes, I do name my technology in some attempt to humanize it)...


Evidence of my new love affair:



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment