Decisions

I am wearing my skinny jeans and they're very comfortable, I don't have to worry about breezes or keeping my legs crossed, etc. However, apparently for a group presentation tonight I am supposed to dress "professionally" and somehow I doubt jeans fall into that category, so I will have to change. In addition that presentation is supposed to end right at 9:00pm and right at 9:00pm I am supposed to be ten minutes across campus starting work. Which means I will have to run across campus (and in my professional wear). I am split between "forgetting" to dress properly and meeting expectations and also split on whether to take a change of clothes with me to work, or just deal with whatever I do end up wearing.



Today's neck candy options:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment