Busy Bee

I have been buzzing around my campus like a mad woman lately. Running to and fro between classes and work and group projects, followed inevitably with those empty spaces in the day when I crash alone in my room to goof-off on the computer and read. (I really detest people who see me reading a fiction novel and feel free comment that they wish they "had the time to read," implying that I have tons of free time and their life is much fuller than mine, when truly it is all about making time for the things that are important to you.)



My main motivation all week long has been looking forward to returning to the Hive, visiting the old Queen Bee and her Soldier. It may only be for an evening, but a visit to a real home and eating real food, is exciting prospects indeed.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment