Earl Greyhound

Earl Greyhound gave a concert the other night at my school. I wasn't aware of them before the concert and going was a spur of the moment decision, but I am quite glad I did. This is an awesome new (to me) rock band that is now on my radar. They are demons with the guitar. I could attempt to describe them, but basically "they rock" sums it all up perfectly.


"Where phantoms strange from three made one

Then mark'd the beast and mock'd the sun

Lay languid in a starry gaze

A mongrel that the gods did raise

To phantom speed and siren’s wail

Its wake made seem a thresher’s flail

And from the deep the mermaid shail’d,

"Its flashing eyes! Its goldentail!”

A greyhound rides the range tonight

And from its mouth did thus alight"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment