Lately

Not much to announce, other than I really need to mellow out somewhat, what else is new? I am a very passionate person, almost anything gets me excited and I don't know how to be places on time, only ten minutes early...oh well.

Today I wore my vintage shirt dress that cost me under $4 USD. (I apologize for my facial expressions in the pictures, they certainly leave something to be desired.)







I'm contemplating my skinny jeans. It has quite literally been weeks since I wore pants (seriously) and tomorrow I intend to rock these babies, but who knows... (not a part of my room I like to show, the messy part)


And finally to show how OCD I am, a little sketch I made Sunday with plans of what I intend to wear this week (feel lucky, I cropped out the more detailed illustrations of the days, hours I'm working, homework due, plans to meet with friends, etc).

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment