Ima nani?

Life continues to rush along, though this weekend looks like it will be pleasantly slow.

Wednesday heralded in another free concert and I attended solo, but was pleasantly surprised when a friend met up me. Rejecting generally accepted concert wear, I decided to dress in what I deemed the reverse, i.e. a romantic dress with lace and red velvet ribbon belt.



The opening band was "War of the Wells," which a friend of mine played the keyboard guitar for. Their lyrics were awesome. Following them was a band from Philly, "Papertrigger," which I quite enjoyed as well.



Thursday I went shopping with my mother for a sewing kit and we ate Thai. Now, my sewing machine (a high school graduation present) that has never before been out of its box (I generally used my mothers) has now taken up residence in my room. Its presence reminded me that I had failed in naming this lovely piece of equipment and will need to remedy that in the near future, once I find one fitting.
Today I have just completed classes and after wasting a certain amount of time online looking at the latest fashion buzz, I will hopefully get a jump start on my homework.




Happy Friday, all.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment