We Party-ed Like It Was My Birthday...

Some of you sharp people managed to figure out the exact day that was my birthday in this past week, despite my attempts to keep it on the down-low! I turned twenty-one on February 5th, it being a weekday and having class, I didn't really celebrate it then. Tonight I went out with my friends to dine on Indian cuisine and receive an awesome present. Initially, I was going to wear one of my vintage dresses, but fearing for the dress's integrity went with this look instead:theclotheshorse, personal, style, fashion, layered skirts, butterflyretro, hair, twist, vintage, fiftiestheclotheshorse, fashion, style, personal, layered, trench, coat
theclotheshorse, personal, fashion, style, trench, coat, classic

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment