Observations

I sit in class trying to focus on the teacher's lecture, trying to not doodle my notes into an incomprehensible mess. But distraction comes in the form of a window. Behind the teacher's head the countryside looks like a Charles Wysoki painting, powdered with snow. A black bird swoops and soars by; and in the context of the class's theological discussion I think of spiritual warfare and the supernatural. My mind is easily led astray once again by the branches of reaching trees--small, hopeful buds have appeared on their tips. Is is possible that Spring is on its way to this frozen land?

Boredom and determination to save money, urges me to be more creative with my outfits. So now I play with color and the use of scarves.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment