L.E.D. Away

The entire blogsphere seems to be buzzing with fashion week news (well, my blogsphere and I am buzzing), but for the moment I am distracted by yet another street art (or streetart, as someone told me the combination of terms is more appropriate) movement. Perhaps, it is the tenative plans to do pre-Valentine anti-romance graffiti I am pondering with friends...

Whatever the cause, it is high time to mention L.E.D. throwies. Basically, this is a form of streetart using bright, tiny lights and magnets. Artists can throw them at random or spell out words or make pictures. Really it's just another fun addition to the streetart realm. The origin is the Graffiti Research Lab.LED, lights, graffiti, streetart
Oh, and my simple outfit for the first day of class. Note, my nails have not been matching for over a week now.theclotheshorse, daily, outfit, fashion, style, personaltheclotheshorse, painted, nails, fashion, style

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment