Mall Escapades

Thanks to everyone who nominated and voted for me (so far) at the Fashion Blogger Awards '08 at Mahalo Fashion. With all the fantastic categories and excellent blogs nominated the hard part will be choosing who to vote for!

I was greatly inspired by Elle Muliarchyk (and would really like to imitate completely one day) and so took perhaps too long in the dressing rooms taking pictures. What I wore to the mall, strategically chosen for easy wardrobe changes. Unfortunately (or fortunately), I did not receive the memo that one is only supposed to wear jeans to the mall...so I was quite the odd woman out.
A lovely dress I tried on that sadly did not fit. It was such a lovely color with nice details (note the ruffle neckline), but once again not a store for petite clothes horses!
Oh, and I'm flattered everyone thought I was a cutie when I was little! In response to the questions; I was blonde when I was little it got progressively darker as I grew older. It is now unnaturally red, but would naturally be an ashy brown.
I haven't finished reading the comments and I still need to visit everyone else's blogs (which may or may not happen tonight)...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment