Pleats Please

Did anyone else see Sherlock Holmes strutting down Carolina Herrera's runway?Carolina, herrera, runwaysherlock, holmes, runway

The wonder boys of Proenza Schouler wooed me once again. The sharp pleats and ruffles were romantic and clean. I also really loved the exaggerated sleeve length in the tailored jackets. The over-sized fit on these structured jackets made the glam pieces (sequin skirts/pants) wearable for every day.proenza, runway, pleatsproenza, runway, pleats
My new vest has saved my zig-zag dress from wallowing in the closet. The fit on the dress leaves something to be desired, but the vest gives it a perfect shape. My blue dress is from a line called "Sample" and the line remakes old clothes. This dress used to be sweatshirts.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment