From Runway To The Clothes Horse

So far the Preen collection has been my favorite, but admittedly I have not found the time nor inclination to pour over each collection that has shown so far. (After all I do have class and a bustling social life...well the former of those two at least.) I like the modern blue buckle on the belts and the grey boots with socks. The whole color scheme is very nice and my mind is buzzing with ideas on how to interpet this. I think I will follow the runway colors more closely next time I wear this dress.Preen, runway, plaid, Kobain, new, grunge, fashiontheclotheshorse, plaid, fashion, Preen

Christian Lacroix couture is old news now, but my complete devotion knows no ends. Is this runway not always ravishing?Christian Lacroix, runway, fashion, outfittheclotheshorse, daily, outfit, inspiration, personal, style
Christian, Lacroix, hair, accessory, theclotheshorse

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment