Into the Blue

Blue has for quite awhile been my favorite color (there was the phase around six when I loved pink, followed by an infactuation with yellow--which I believe was caused by my mother's love of yellow, but ultimately blue was my heart's desire). I was thrilled to see my favorite shade of blue in dramatic dresses on the couture runways. My heart fluttered even harder when I realized I had the perfect blue dress hiding away in my dorm closet, waiting for releasal at spring. (Upon my return to school and review of my wardrobe I have come to the conclusion I do not need more clothes, not that it will stop me from shopping...) I'm not sure this photo does the dress justice.lacroix, runway, colbalt, cerulen, bluearmani, prive, cerulean, colbalt, blue, runwaydior, runway, colbalt, cerulean, blue
theclotheshorse, runway, blue, daily, outfit, style, fashion, personal

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment