Bad Seeds or Poor Gardening?

I had the oppurtunity to re-watch "Boys Town" this weekend (and I took it). While the movie is fantastically done with both Spencer Tracy and Mickey Rooney (who doesn't love the young Mickey?) and the true story is equally heart-warming, I couldn't help if there was a bit of a fallacy in Father Flanagan's theory that there are no "bad boys." Basically, he blames the ills of society and tough breaks in life for all the boys' misbehavior. I just wonder if in today's modern thinking we could claim the same. Are there sometimes merely bad boys, or bad seeds (another good film)? If we are partly nurture and partly nature created, then is it not possible to be wholly bad? Or do we always choose our evil? Very perplexing indeed...

Another puzzling thought: Did I choose this outfit organically, or did the ladybug discovered in my room this morning influence me unduly?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

seaudays said...

have a peek at these guystry here my review hereMore Info a fantastic readlink

shepoa said...

replica bags wholesale india hermes fake j7c58z0o75 replica bags blog browse around here c1z99r0j84 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags pakistan z8j32z6h17 replica bags philippines greenhills More hints h2d86s6y65 replica bags sydney

gelota said...

m4u18d8i93 m4y40d5y64 z1g62y3y99 l2y15f0o11 g2e01n9m77 v2t89x7e85

Post a Comment