Tonal Play

I had a very productive group meeting (or is it partner meeting when there are only two of you?) and my partner brought chocolate cupcakes--yum.

Finding myself with some free time and no desire to work on my looming Accounting assignment, I decided to try out this thought of tone-on-tone sock and tights combo I saw on wardrobe_remix. I would usually pair tights with socks of a contrasting color, but thought the same color might be intriguing. Also, perhaps in rebellion or tiredness of all the color craziness this week I tried out a more glacial and muted palette.
So what I'm wearing: t-shirt dress, grey cardigan, crocheted tights, knee socks, vintage shoes, hounds tooth headband.

This is how I would wear it out, since it's cold, added: jacket and scarf (my sister's).

Can you tell I'm talking to my friend on the phone in the last picture? Who knows maybe I will be wearing this out sooner than expected...
Also, why are my cheeks so red???

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment