Creative Collapse

I finished my final test today (3 total, 5 total for the week) and just came back to my room and basically did this:Now I have one HUGE assignment due Monday and one group meeting (in 5 minutes, better type fast!) today, but I am beginning to feel I can breathe again after the week of cramming. Thank goodness Thanksgiving is just around the corner!

I've heard free time breeds creativity and I always blew it off before as nonsense--I mean if you're not creative, sitting around for 48 hours with nothing to do, is not going to solve your problem. But after this week, I'm beginning to not dismiss the thought so easily. I haven't had as much time as I would like to plan out and take my pictures, or do interesting drawings and concepts. So, here's hoping for more time in the future.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment