Comfort vs. Style

As the seasons change and the weather turns colder, many stylish ladies turn in their ballet flats for Uggs (ugh!). Now I am all about choosing fashion that is practical as well as stylish, by all means pile on the layers and wear shoes you can walk in, carry a bag to fit your books--but there is a limit. I wear sweat pants to the gym (when I go, which is rare) and have never (and will never) don Uggs or Crocs. But I was wondering, where do you all stand? Are you comfort ladies, or anything in the name of fashion? (I must admit I have worn ballet flats and tights in the snow before, and it wasn't that awful or as extreme as my friend who wears flip flops no matter the temperature.)comfort, style, cold, warm, comfortable, fashion, personal, expresion

So, is this lady your style, or are you more about comfort? Or perhaps you take the compromise--stylish boots perhaps?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment