Moon Walk

Despite the fact that Fritha Louise just posted on moon boots yesterday, I can't resist mentioning my love for them. This is a passion that defies all logic, note my vocal distaste for Uggs, yet see the similar shape between the two items. Moon boots first came into being in the 1970s by manufacturer Tecnica of Italy. As far as snow boots go, these are pretty wicked. On top of that Teen Vogue did a photo shoot with them ages ago and the image is burned in my memory. If I ever do purchase a pair (through eBay or in some other way discounted since the price tag gives me chills) I do solemnly vow to only wear them on days of extreme cold or visible snow and to never bring them to a summery season with a miniskirt.moon boots, fashion, style, comfort, snow, cold

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment