Apple Bottoms hires a crazy...

I just bought the new Teen Vogue and imagine my surprise when flipping through the pages I stumble across an Apple Bottoms ad featuring none other than America's Next Top Model hopeful and certifiably crazy person, Jade. To any ANTM fans Jade will live in infamy with her crazy speech, amazing over-confidence, and rather mean glares she gives the camera. Her final scene was also memorable, she walked off sing-song speaking--maybe it was some form of beat poetry, either way it was crazy. At least we know she isn't living on the streets and terrorizing others...
Note: this is not the actual ad I saw, but this is the only one with her I could find online. And I haven't watched the past few seasons of ANTM, so I don't know anything about the current competition.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment